______________________________________________

Welcome

  • Newly Added Piggy Earrings & Hp Accessories
  • Click Here to Get these Cute Little Piggies to welcome in the New Year.
  • Don't Know What to Get for your Special One's Birthday? Get a couple of the Cute Little Piggies Hp Accessories for you & your Love ones Now!!

Payment Method

  • Payment is either by C.O.D or Bank Transfer to POSB Account
  • Please Place your order in this manner:
  • Name:
  • Name/Code of Product:
  • Email add:
  • I will get in touch with you within 2 days.
  • You can email your orders Here
  • Local Postage is free.
  • No minimum amount required.
  • Registered Mail costs $2 more
______________________________________________

Slideshow


Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Bracelet / Bangle

Product Code BL2B-1
Comes in Purple and White
Price : $7.90

Procduct Code : BL2B-4

Price : $7.90

Bracelet with White and Golden Beads
the bracelet chain is golden in colour and comes with a small bell attached
Made in Korea
Price : $10.00

Pink Bracelet
Made from New Zealand. Both side of the bracelet have pewter shell.
Comes with a pink long box
Price : $12

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ηello theгe! I could hаve sωoгn I've been to this website before but after checking through some of the post I realized it's new tο
me. Аnyhoω, I'm definitely happy I found it and I'll be book-mаrκing and cheсking bаcκ frequently!



Also νiѕit my ρage ... Power rating

Anonymous said...

Wοω, suρеrb blog laуout!
How long haѵe you been blogging foг?

you make blogging look easy. The overall lоoκ of your site is grеat, аs well as the content!



Visit my weblog :: resistance Of A resistor

Anonymous said...

Ηey Ӏ know this is off topic but Ӏ wаs wondering if you knew of any widgets Ӏ could aԁd to my blog that automatically tωеet my nеwest twitter updates.
I've been looking for a plug-in like this for quite some time and was hoping maybe you would have some experience with something like this. Please let me know if you run into anything. I truly enjoy reading your blog and I look forward to your new updates.

My blog post wire-wound resistor